Welcome to Sydney Registered Surveyors
Sydney Registered Surveyors offer a comprehensive selection of land development, cadastral, engineering and specialty surveys. Services are provided from our Casula office in Liverpool throughout the Sydney Metropolitan area providing fast, effective service within a competitive fee structure.
Sydney Registered Surveyors strives to achieve the highest grade of service through continuing professional development using the latest surveying equipment such as robotic one-man theodolites and GPS systems to "get the job done fast" and exceed our client's needs and expectations.
- State Registered Land Surveyors with more than 24 years combined surveying experience
- Proven ability to provide all aspects of land surveying, such as Construction and Building setout, Detail and contour surveys, Torrens Title and Strata Title subdivisions, Boundary determination and marking, Identification surveys and Lease area determination.
- Project Managers for subdivisions, from initial DA lodgments to council right through to tenders, supervisory of construction of earthworks and final completion of sites for registration/sale.
- Experts in civil engineering design for roads, driveways, onsite stormwater detention (OSD) and full drainage.
- Cad drafting and Maintenance of files in most electronic formats such as DWG, DXF and PDF.
- In-house quality control procedures for job management, including continuing professional development by senior staff to Lands Titles Office seminars regularly.
- 24 hr / 7 day operating service where required.
- Fully insured for all works supplied.
- Family owned business.
- All Registered Surveyors services provided (as requested by council consent conditions) and multiple field survey teams to complete all site works on the ground. As time is money for all developments, Sydney Registered Surveyors prides itself on "FAST AND RELIABLE JOB TURNAROUND"
Wan't more information? Contact Us Now